PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP DISIPLIN KERJA PEGAWAI KANTOR CAMAT TAMBANG KABUPATEN KAMPAR

Hendrayani Hendrayani, Hersa Vivi Angraini

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the influence of leadership on work discipline for employees at the Mining District Office of Kampar Regency. The population of this study were all 33 employees of the Sub-district Mining Office of Kampar Regency and the research sample used the census method (33 people). The research method used is descriptive and quantitative methods and then analyzed using a simple linear regression method. The results of the recapitulation of the average value of the Supervision variable are 3.82, meaning that the respondents' answers to all statements of the Employee leadership variable are Agree (good). Based on the results of the t-test, it was found that the value of t_count > t_table (6.545 >2.039) and a significance <0.05 (0.000 <0.05). This means that leadership has a positive and significant effect on employee work discipline. The R square value of 0, 580 or 58.0% means that leadership has an influence on work discipline for employees at the Mining District Office of Kampar Regency by 58.0% and the rest (100-58, 0) 42.0% influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Keywords


Leadership, Work discipline

Full Text:

PDF

References


Bangun, Wilson. 2012. “Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia”. Jakarta: Erlangga

Fahmi, Irham. 2014. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan Keempat. Bandung: ALFABETA

Handoko, T. Hani, Manajemen, Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan ke 20, BPFE, Yogyakarta

Hasibuan, SP Malayu. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara

Kartono dan Kartini. 2014. Pemimpin dan Kepemimpinan. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Mangkunegara, P. Anwar, 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Perusahaan. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung

P. Joko Subagyo, 2015, Metode penelitian : dalam teori dan praktek, Jakarta : Rineka Cipta

Sadili Samsudin. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.

Simamora, 2014, Membuat Karyawan Lebih Produktif Dalam Jangka panjang (Manajemen SDM). STIE YKPN, Yogakarta

Sinambela, Lijan Poltak, 2016, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Bumi Aksara Jakarta

Sondang P. Siagian. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif. Alfabeta. Bandung

Sunyoto, Danang. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Center For Academic Publishing Service.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Cetakan ke tujuh). Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group

Thoha, Miftah, 2014. Perilaku Organisasi Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasinya, Jakarta : Raja Grafindo Persada

Tika, Pabunda Moh .(2010). Budaya Organisasi dan Peningkatan Kinerja Perusahaan (cetakan Pertama). Jakarta : PT Bumi Aksara.

Umar, Husein, 2013, Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis, Edisi. Kedua. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Veithzal Rivai dan Zainal, S. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan . Edisi ke-7. Depok: PT Rajagrafindo




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v13i2.382

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: