PENGARUH CITRA MEREK (BRAND IMAGE) TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE MEREK SAMSUNG PADA PT. SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS INDONESIA PEKANBARU

RIZQI FAKHRI

Abstract


Technology and science that are developing rapidly give rise to modern technological products for customers. The technology that exists today is a technology that serves humans and is not just a sophisticated technology created for sophistication itself. One of them is the field of communication and information technology. The change in the advancement of communication and information technology makes the increase in the use of mobile phones faster. Along with the development of technology, the function of cellphones is not only as a telephone and SMS tool but has been referred to as a smartphone information search and entertainment tool. With a good brand image of a company's product, it is able to make the company maintain its continuity so that it continues to grow and survive amidst the onslaught of competitors and the same product. To get a good brand image label from customers, a company is able to make innovations and evaluate the products being marketed. Companies must also maintain quality, consistency, perform maintenance, and maintain good relations with consumers. The number of samples in this study were 87 people. From the results of the item validity test, the overall statement between the competence and performance variables was declared valid because the value rcount > rtable (0.2108). The results of simple linear regression obtained the value of Y = 25.527 + 0.381. From the results of the partial test or t test, the tcount value (5,641)> from the ttable value (1,98827) with a significant level of 0.000 <0.05 means that the brand image variable has a significant effect on the Purchase Decision variable. And the value of the coefficient of determination R2 is 0.272, meaning that the influence or the magnitude of the influence of brand image on purchasing decisions is 0.272 or 27.2%, while the remaining 72.8% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Keywords


Brand Image, Purchase Decision

Full Text:

PDF

References


Alma, Buchari. 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung : Alfabeta

Dewi Fadila dan Sari Lestari Zainal Ridho.2013. Prilaku konsumen. Palembang: Citrabooks Indonesia.

Kotler, Philip dan amstrong, gray 2003.M.P. Analisis perencanaan implementasi dan Pengendalian, alih bahasa oleh yayasan Indonesia emas dan PT. GramediaIndonesia, Jakarta

Leon schiffman dan leslie lazar kanuk. 2008. Perilaku konsumen, Edisi Ketujuh. Jakarta: Indeks.

Margiyanto, May (2013) dengan judul skripisnya yaitu “Analisis Pengaruh Citra Merek, Persepsi Harga, Kualitas Produk, Dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Blackberry Di Kota Semarang”

Nen Gusti Harni, (2016) dengan judul skripsinya ‘Pengaruh Brand image Terhadap Keputusan Konsumen Dalam Membeli Handphone Merek Iphone Pada Asia Ponsel Cabang Pekanbaru”

Philip kotler dan gary Armstrong. 2006. Prinsip-prinsip pemasaran, edisi 12, jilid 2. Jakarta: Erlanga.

Pongoh, Melysa Elisabeth. 2013. Kualitas Pelayanan, Kualitas Produk dan Harga Pengaruhnya Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Kartu As Telkomsel Di Kota Manado. Jurnal EMBA. Vol. 1: hal. 85-95

Prasetyo, bambang, dan jannah, lina miftahul, 2005, metode penelitian kuantitatip, teoridan aflikasi, raja grafindo persada, Jakarta.

Sugiono 2013 Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: alfabeta.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2014. Pemasaran Jasa. Yogyakarta : And

Yeni Eka Putri, (2017) dengan judul skrisinya yaitu “pengaruh Citra Merek (Brand image) terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Air Mineral dalam Kemasan Aqua Pada Toko Funmart Pekanbaru”




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v13i2.383

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: