PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN DAN PELATIHAN (DIKLAT) TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN TETAP PADA UNIT AVIATION SECURITY DIVISI OPERATION & SERVICE PT. ANGKASA PURA II (PERSERO) CABANG BANDARA SULTAN SYARIF KASIM II PEKANBARU

Teguh Hendra

Abstract


Human resources are the driving force for all company activities. HR support must also be seen from the quantity and quality of human resources. Performance is basically what employees do so that it affects many contributions to the agency or organization, including the quality of services provided. In improving employee performance, it is necessary to develop appropriate human resources. One of the factors that can be used to improve employee performance include individual abilities (knowledge, skills and abilities), effort devoted, and organizational support. In general, the purpose of this study is to determine the effect of Education and Training (DIKLAT) on performance. The number of samples in this study were 80 employees. In the overall validity test of the statement items, the Education and Training variable (DIKLAT) and the Performance variable were declared valid because the value of rcount > rtable (0.2199). The results of simple linear regression obtained the value of Y = 13,506+ 0,666X. From the results of the partial test or t test, the value of tcount (6.905)> ttable (1.990) with a sig level of 0.000 <0.05 means that Education and Training (DIKLAT) has a significant effect on performance. The result of the coefficient of determination test (R2) is 0.379 or 37.9%. So it can be said that the variable Education and Training (DIKLAT) contributes to changes in the Performance variable by 37.9%. while the remaining 62.1% (100%-37.9%) is influenced by other factors not examined in this study

Keywords


Education and Training, Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Harahap, Sofyan Syafri. 2018. Analisis Kritis Atas Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P, 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Iskandar, I., & Risman, R., 2021. Pengaruh Pendidikan Dan Pelatihan Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Dinas XYZ Provinsi Riau. Eko dan Bisnis: Riau Economic and Business Review, 12(4), 532-541.

Kasmir, 2016, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik), Edisi 1, Cetakan ke-2, Rajawali Pers, Jakarta.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu, 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mathis, Robert L dan John H. Jackson. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Noor, Juliansyah. 2013. Metodologi Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Prenada Media Group.

Notoatmodjo, S. 2015. Ilmu Perilaku Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Pratiwi, Riska, 2012, Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Kantor Pelayanan Kekayaan Negara Dan Lelang Makassar, Skripsi, Jurusan Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Hasanuddin, Makassar.

Sugiyono, 2010, Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, dan R&D). Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sunyoto, Danang, 2012. Teori, Questioner, Dan Analisis Data Sumber Daya Manusia (Praktik Penelitian). Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center For Academic Publishing Service)

Sunyoto, Danang, 2013, Metode dan Instrumen Penelitin Ekonomi dan Bisnis untuk Mahasiswa, Dosen dan Praktisi. Center for Academic Publishing Service. Yogyakarta.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2014. Budaya Organisasi. Jakarta: Prenada Media Group.

Umar, Husein, 2013, Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis, Rajawali Pers, Jakarta.

Widodo, Eko, Suparno, 2015, Manajemen Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan II, Pustaka Pelajar, Yogyakarta




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v13i2.387

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: