PENGARUH KOMPETENSI PEGAWAI TERHADAP KINERJA TENAGA KEPENDIDIKAN PADA POLITEKNIK “X” DI PEKANBARU

Arhipen Yapentra, Risman Risman, Iskandar Iskandar

Abstract


ABSTRACT : This study entitled The Effect of Competence on the Performance of Education Personnel at Polytechnic "X" Pekanbaru. The population and sample of this study were all 79 civil servants of the Educational Personnel at Polytechnic "X" Pekanbaru. The research method used is descriptive and quantitative methods and then analyzed by simple linear regression method. The results of the recapitulation of the average value of the competency variable are 4.11, meaning that the respondents' answers to all statements of Competence for Education Personnel are in the GOOD category. Based on the results of the t test, it was found that the value of t_count > t_table (9,714 > 1,991) and a significance < 0.05 (0.000 < 0.05). This means that competence has a positive and significant effect on the Performance of Civil Servants of Education Personnel at the Polytechnic "X" Pekanbaru. The R square value of 0.551 or 55.1% means that competence has an influence on the Performance of Civil Servants of Education Personnel at the Polytechnic "X" Pekanbaru by 55.1% and the rest (44.9%) is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. this research

Keywords


Competence, Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Dessler, Gary. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Ghozali, Imam, 2013. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS, Edisi Keempat, Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hendrawan, Andi, dkk (2018), dengan judul penelitian : Pengaruh Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja Tim, journal of management Review, Graduate Program Universitas Galuh, Volume 2 Nomor 1

Indrawati, Nita, 2017, Pengaruh Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Kantor Pertanahan Kota Kendari, Skripsi Universitas Haluoleo, Kendari

Kasmir, 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik). Depok : PT. Rajagrafindo Persada

Mangkunegara Anwar Prabu. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mathis, Robert L dan Jackson, John H. 2010. Human Resources Management. Edisi Kesepuluh. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Priansa, D. J., 2016. Perencanaan & Pengembangan SDM. Bandung, Alfabeta

Quraisy, Andi, 2020, Normalitas Data Menggunakan Uji Kolmogorov-Smirnov dan Saphiro –Wilk (Studi kasus penghasilan orang tua mahasiswa Prodi Pendidikan Matematika Unismuh Makassar), J-HEST: Journal of Healt, Education, Economics, Science, and Technology Volume 3 Nomor 1, Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar

Rahmatih, Aisa Nikmah, dkk, 2020, Hubungan Motivasi Dan Kemandirian Belajar Mahasiswa Calon Guru Sekolah Dasar, Jurnal Wahana Sekolah Dasar, Unibersitas Mataram, Vol 28 , No 2

Rivai, Veithzal. 2011, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan: dari Teori ke Praktik, Jakarta : RajaGrafindo Persada

Sedarmayanti. 2017, Perencanaan dan Pengembangan SDM untuk Meningkatkan. Kompetensi, Kinerja dan Produktivitas Kerja. PT Refika Aditama. Bandung.

Sudarmanto. 2014, Kinerja dan Pengembangan Kompetensi SDM. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Sugiyono. 2014, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D ; Penerbit CV Alfabeta, Bandung

Sutrisno, Edy, . 2011, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Penerbit: Jakarta,. Kencana

Umar, Husein, 2013, Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis, Edisi. Kedua. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Widyarini, Asri Mukti, 2016, Pengaruh Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Negeri Sipil Pada Kantor Kementerian Pekerjaan Umum Dan Perumahan Rakyat Balai Wilayah Sungai Sumatera III Pekanbar, Skripsi Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Riau (STIE Riau), Pekanbaru




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v13i2.391

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: